Make this cute and easy ice cream handprint card for someone you love this summer! You can even add the clever saying, “You’re the coolest” inside the card. This would also make an adorable birthday card.
RELATED: Puffy Paint Ice Cream
Handprint Ice Cream Craft
This easy ice cream handprint craft only requires a few supplies. Follow the instructions below to turn it into a card and add a cute saying inside!
Here are some cute ice cream-themed sayings you can use:
- You’re the coolest!
- You make me melt!
- You’re the cream of the crop!
You can also make this same craft using paint. Paint a hand with pink or purple paint and then stamp onto white paper and cut it out. Then follow the same steps.
Supplies Needed To Make A Handprint Ice Cream
– Colored cardstock – we used purple, pink and light brown. You can also use cardboard instead of brown paper.
– Cotton balls
– Glue – Regular washable white glue is great for this project. Hot glue will work best for the pom pom to stay on.
– Pom poms – We used 1 inch large glittery pom poms
– Ice cream cone template – Get the free printable template for the ice cream cone at the bottom of the post!
To use recycled materials, you can use cardboard for the ice cream cone instead of cardstock.
Watch The Video Tutorial Here
How To Make An Ice Cream Handprint Card
1. Start by folding over a piece of pink or purple cardstock.
Trace the handprint so that the pinky is along the folded part. Cut it out.
It should now open up like a card:
2. Make the cone part of the ice cream.
Using our free printable template (you can get it at the bottom of the post), cut out a triangle shape from light brown cardstock. You can also use cardboard.
Glue the handprint on top of the cone:
3. Use cotton balls to make the whipped cream. Stretch out 2 cotton balls and glue them to the top of the ice cream cone.
Glue a pom pom on top for the cherry:
4. Open up the card and write a fun message inside!
This would also make a cute Mother’s Day or Father’s Day card. You can even make this for a birthday!